By using this website you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please
read them before using this website. If you use this website and any website related
services (collectively, the “Website”), you are subject to the terms
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not access or use this
1. Permitted use of Website. You may access this Website to view
materials on the Website, download information and print out hard copies for your
personal and commercial use.
2. Rules of Conduct. You agree not to:
• Use the Website for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose,
• Impersonate any person or entity,
• Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website,
• Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Website
any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, robot, spyware, or other computer code,
• Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Website, including
by means of hacking or defacing any portion of the Website,
• Interfere with or violate any other visitor’s or user’s
right to privacy or other rights, or harvest or collect personally identifiable
information about Website visitors or users,
• Sell, resell, transfer, license or exploit for any commercial purposes
any use of or access to the Website,
• Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or dissemble any
portion of the Site,
• Misuse passwords,
• Frame or mirror all or any part of the Website without our express written
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the information of anyone else
or to any computer systems or networks connected to any of our servers, or
• Publish or disseminate any link to the contents of this website without
our express written consent.
3. Content and Availability. The content and availability
of the Website may change at any time. We shall not be liable to you for any change
to the Website or in connection with the availability of the Website.
4. Changes and Revisions to this Agreement. We may change or revise
this Agreement at any time by posting an amended Agreement on the Website. The changes
or revisions (which may include new terms and conditions) are effective on the date
the new Agreement is posted on the Website. You can review the most current version
5. Monitoring. Use of this Website may be monitored, tracked
and recorded. By using this Website, you consent to such monitoring, tracking and
6. Copyright, Trademark and Other Legal Rights. We own the content
of this Website, including but not limited to all design, text, processes and images,
and the Website is protected by copyright and trademark law, international treaties
and other applicable laws and regulations. Except as otherwise expressly provided
in this Agreement, the content may not be modified, copied, transmitted, displayed,
reproduced, published, sold, distributed, licensed, altered, framed, stored for
subsequent use or otherwise used in any manner without our prior written consent.
7. Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties. This Website
is provided to you “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind. We do not
make any warranty and hereby disclaim all warranties that may arise from your use
of or reliance on this Website (and ay links to other websites that are contained
within the Website) including without limitation all warranties of merchantability,
whether express, implied or statutory, fitness for a particular purpose, title,
and non-infringement. We shall not be liable for any delay, difficulty in use, inability
to use, inaccuracy of information, computer viruses, malicious code or other defect
in the Site or for the incompatibility between the Website and files and the user’s
browser or other site accessing program. We also shall not be liable for any other
problems you experience due to causes beyond our control. We shall not be responsible
or liable for any direct, indirect, incidential, consequential, special, exemplary
or punitive damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use or
performance of information available on the Site.
8. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold MyServer.org and its
subsidiaries harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees,
related to any violation of this Agreement by you.
9. Severability. In the event any of the terms or provisions
of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, the remaining terms and provisions
shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
10. Applicable Law. This agreement shall be governed
and interpreted by applicable federal laws and the laws of the state of California.