Setting up Microsoft
PWS 4.0 (Personal Web Server)
PWS is available from
Microsoft's web site: PWS or is also on the windows 98 CD.
the Windows 98 CD into your CD drive.
2. Double click on my computer and right click on your CD
drive and select Explore.
3. Double click on the folder called 'add-ons'.
4. Double click on the folder called 'PWS'.
5. Double click on 'Setup.exe'.
6. Microsoft PWS will now install
For more information or to post questions or comments about
the use of our products please visit our Online Support