Port relay is not deleting the DNS record pointing to the
relay server I.E the A record.
1) The grid for Domain customers refreshing incorrectly.
2) The background of the app displays in strange colors for
3) The screen sizing needs to be changes to that the blue
border around the white area is even all around.
4) Free accounts, the advanced screen needs to be made longer
to move the OK button down, its overlapping the record
5) The systray icon stays in the systray after exiting the
1) If the customer's user level is 2 do not let them log onto
the system. Create an area in the code that I can later go
in and add other user levels if needed. Give them a message
that they need to use the web interface to make changes to
their account and have a link going to https://ssl.myserver.org/v.1.3/Login.asp
2) Tab ordering, typing in the username, tab password and
hit the enter key to log on. They have to click the logon
button. Also with respect to the other buttons like the advanced
screen and the create new records for domain users, set tab
ordering and enter submits.
After logon usability
1) Conformation messages for free account cnames are wrong.
1)Add elapse time.
2)Add date time of last IP address check.
3)Add Date Time of last IP address Change.
4)Add Expiration date if EXP date is within 30 days make it
turn BOLD and red.
5) The buttons, can we make them so that when they are clicked
they change. I have a copy of the pressed version of the buttons.
This shows them that it actually did something instead of
the click and wait not knowing that it was submitted.
DNS App backend:
1)Debug mode. On the help about screen I would like a debug
mode check box, this feature will write everything the app
does to a log file to include heartbeat IP checks, record
changes, auto IP changes, IP address changes.
2) Change project name to MSO or MyServer.org
3) DNSLogin app is using 100% processor time with some O/S's.
4) DNS Login app is not removing itself from memory after
logging off or exiting, this is only happening with the free
accounts for some reason. I also noticed that if you select
the exit or just close the app while its not exiting and staying
in the task manager it is also sending updates to the server.
5) Crash dump data has incorrect version and company name.
<EXE NAME="DNSLoginAPP.exe" FILTER="GRABMI_FILTER_PRIVACY">
<MATCHING_FILE NAME="DNSLogin3.dll" SIZE="73728"
COMPANY_NAME="MyServer.org LLC" PRODUCT_NAME="DNSLoginAPP"
VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x4" VERFILETYPE="0x2"
21:19:58" UPTO_LINK_DATE="05/27/2002 21:19:58"
VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
6) Free accounts logging
in are still getting a long wait time to load initial settings.
set a way that if the app does not receive the login information
within 3 seconds it sends another command to the server trying
to retrieve it while locking the app so they cant try and
send updates or go into the advanced area?
7) If while
minimized their IPaddress does change the app will continue
to post the IP address change to the DNS Tickler every time
it sends a heartbeat IP check.
For more information or to post questions or comments about
the use of our products please visit our Online Support